Heating & Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
Tank Water Heaters in Puyallup, WA
The term “water heater” and “tank water heater” are basically synonymous. When you think of a water heater system, you’re more than likely imagining this classic tank system. If you’re ready to install one of these systems in your home or if you’re ready to replace your current system with a tank water heater, we’re the team for you.
You can come to our team for any work you need done on your tank water heater. It doesn’t matter if it’s an electric tank water heater or a gas tank water heater. If you need reliable service for you hot water tank, contact our team.
Contact our team for all your tank water heater services.
Choose the Right Fuel System
Not sure if you should go for an electric water heater or a gas water heater? Here are the highlights of both types of systems:
- Electric Tank Water Heaters: Electric water heaters are a great type of water heater system to choose if you want a system that’s cheap to install and long-lasting. They also have the added bonus of safety because they eliminate the danger of working with natural gas. If you need a great reliable system try choosing an electric tank water heater.
- Gas Tank Water Heaters: Thinking about going to more traditional route and choosing a tank water heater? These types of systems are great because they have a lower operating cost, they can work without electricity, and they have a high recovery rate.
If you need help choosing the type of water heater that’s best for your home you can contact us for guidance.
Looking for Great Water Heater Repair?
You use your water heater a lot, so it’s common for your tank water heater to run into a few issues here and there. If you run into problems like the ones below you can contact our professionals at Cummings Inc.
- You’re Constantly Running Out of Hot Water: Are you running out of hot water in the middle of your showers? This means that your tank system either has a ton of buildup, a broken dip tube, or another issue with your hot water tank. Our professionals can work out this kink in no time.
- Leaks: Do you see water tank leaking? Check your unit for water puddling around the system. If your water heater is leaking, you’ll definitely need repairs for your unit.
- Rumbling Noises from Your Tank: It’s common to hear rumbling or popping noises coming from your water heater if you have a significant amount of sediment build-up.
Our professionals can help no matter what the circumstance is. Contact us today to learn more.
All the Services You Need from One Contractor
We can cover all your tank water heater services at Cummings Inc. We do more than just the standard installation, maintenance, repair, or replacement services—we can guide you through the process of choosing the best type of water heater for your home.
A lot of homeowners struggle choosing between an electric source or a natural gas source for their home. We have the insight and resources to determine exactly what your home needs. Once you decide, we’ll point you in the direction of great brands like Coleman, Daikin, Honeywell, and Rheem. We’ve served Western Washington for over 35 years. Contact us today!