Heating & Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
Furnaces in Puyallup, WA
Furnaces are the most popular heating systems across the country for a reason. These systems are efficient, reliable, and incredibly effective. If you’re ready to install, repair, replace, or maintain a furnace in your home, we can be the team to help you through the process.
We know that it isn’t exactly easy to find quality furnace work in our area. It’s why we pride ourselves on the quality work that we perform. We have a full team of NATE certified technicians, an A+ BBB rating, and a HomeAdvisor affiliation. We can do a great job of matching you with the right furnace system to keep you warm when temperatures drop. Choose Cummings Inc. and you’ll be warm in winter and comfortably cool in the summer.
Do you need great furnace services in Puyallup? Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Choosing the Right Furnace for Your Home
If you choose a furnace for your home the next step is choosing a fuel source:
- Gas Furnaces: This is the most common way that homeowners choose to fuel their furnaces. Natural gas furnaces are cost-effective and efficient. The only problem is that not every home has gas lines. If you can’t make a gas furnace work in your home there are two other options we have here at Cummings Inc. for you.
- We service propane furnaces too! If you’d like a gas furnace but don’t have a natural gas line then propane is the right fuel source for you.
- Electric Furnaces: If you’re looking for an alternative method of heating in your home then an electric furnace might be the right system for you. Electric furnaces are more efficient than gas furnaces but, unfortunately, not always cost-effective. If natural gas isn’t feasible, we can match you with a great electric furnace to keep you warm.
- Oil Furnaces: If you’re not wooed by the idea of a gas or electric furnace then oil might be the fuel source for you. Oil furnaces are a great option because they generate more heat than an electric furnace.
Is It Time to Replace Your Old Heater?
Do you have an old, outdated heater that’s limping through the process of warming your home? This is pretty common with a lot of homeowners here in Puyallup. Every heater has a shelf life. If you can relate to any of the following symptoms, then it’s time to replace your heater:
- Your heater is over the age of 10
- You’re paying sky-high prices for your heating
- You can’t stay warm for long
- You hear odd sounds when your heater runs
- You notice a lot of dust, dirt, soot, rust, or grime in your home
- Your furnace has visible signs of age
- You repair your furnace frequently
You don’t have to avoid furnace repair services because you’re afraid of spending money. Contact our team for quality furnace services that won’t break the bank.
The Best Furnace Services in Washington
It doesn’t matter what type of furnace you choose or what type of fuel you pick to power it—you’re going to need quality service. Our technicians are NATE-certified, expertly trained, and ready to maintain your furnace so that it can run without any problem through the winter.
Sometimes, trouble has a way of finding you even when you take the right precautions. If you find yourself in a position where you need to repair or replace your current heater then you can also count on our team members. We pinpoint the source of your problem and fix it fast. Trust the team with over 35 years of service—You will be warm in the winter and comfortably cool in the summer.