Heating & Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
Air Conditioning in Puyallup, WA
We’re known for our winter weather here in Washington, but that doesn’t mean that don’t need a great air conditioning system by your side for the summer. When you need great air conditioning services you can’t just trust anyone for the job. We’re a team of professionals that’s ready to install new air conditioning equipment, replace your outdated system, repair any problems you have, or maintain your current equipment.
We’ve been able to keep the Greater Washington area cool for the past 35 years. We have the experience, education, and skills to always make sure that your air conditioner is up to par. Call our professionals today to learn more.
Trying to beat the heat in Puyallup? Make sure you contact our team at Cummings Inc.
Our Air Conditioning Services
We cover a wide variety of air conditioning services here. You can come to us when you need air conditioning installation, air conditioning replacement, air conditioning repair, or air conditioning maintenance for the following systems:
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps offer great air conditioning services and they can heat your home from the same system. If you want a cost-effective, eco-friendly way to cool your home choose this system.
- Air Duct Cleaning: The best way to keep your air conditioner in top shape is through air duct cleaning.
- Central Air Conditioners: This is the most common air conditioning system across the country for a reason. It’s reliable, efficient, and effective. If you’re interested in this type of system make sure you contact our team.
- Ductless Systems: Is it impossible for you to use the ductwork in your home? Try a ductless system. They’re an energy efficient choice that can improve your indoor air quality.
- Dual Fuel Systems: If you have a heat pump but need that extra added heating in winter, make sure you try a dual fuel system.
- Duct Repair and Replacement: Did you know that you can lose up to 30% of your total air conditioning output due to leaks in your ductwork? If you’re struggling with your ducts you can call our team for repair and replacement services.
- Wifi / Smart Thermostats: You’re not getting the quality you need from your air conditioner if you don’t have a Wi-Fi or smart thermostat in your home. Contact our team today to learn about your thermostat options.
- Inverter Air Conditioners: Sometimes you need an air conditioner that has finer control. Not every air conditioning contractor has the expertise to service inverter ACs. Contact our team when you want quality work.
Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
We really can’t overstate importance of professional air conditioning installation and replacement. You need proper installation and replacement when it comes to your air conditioner. If you’ve had your air conditioner for over 15 years, notice that you have to repair the AC unit often, or pay an exceedingly high amount for your air conditioning services then it’s time to consider air conditioning replacement.
When you’re ready to go about your air conditioning installation or replacement services, you can call our team here at Cummings Inc. Our professional technicians are NATE-certified and educated. They’ll refer you to the best brands like Daikin, Coleman, Honeywell, and Rheem and perform your installation and replacement services flawlessly.
Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance
Proper installation or replacement is only half the battle of quality air conditioning. When you need air conditioning repair and maintenance you need a trustworthy team like ours. If you ever notice that your air conditioner isn’t performing at top capacity, call our technicians right away. Trying to DIY these services or hiring an amateur is doing your home a major disservice.
If you’re looking to avoid repairs in the future, make sure you schedule annual maintenance appointments for your air conditioner too. We’ll have a technician visit your home every spring to tune-up your unit before the summer ahead. When you choose the team with over 35 years of experience you’ll be warm in the winter and comfortably cool in the summer.