Heating & Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
Air Sealing in Puyallup, WA
Air leaks are such a big problem because they’re often small, hard to notice, and capable of greatly decreasing your home’s efficiency levels. Air leaks often come from cracks along your doorways and window frames. This is such a big problem in our area because we experience cold and wet winters and hot summers. It’s common for your doors and windows to warp a little throughout the rather extreme temperature cycles of the year.
Letting an air leak go unattended really adds up. Don’t try to locate and seal air leaks on your own. If you’re having a real issue with your leakages, it’s time for you to contact our team for our air sealing services.
Need air sealing services in Puyallup, WA? Make sure you contact our technicians today.
Do You Need Air Sealing?
Sometimes you know something is a little off in your home energy-efficiency wise, but you don’t know exactly what that is. We like the "pay it forward" with the knowledge we have at our company, so we’ve compiled a list of the top warning signs that you need air sealing in your home:
- Increased energy bills
- Trouble keeping your home dry
- Hot or cold spots throughout your home
- Drafts near your doors and windows
- Low indoor air quality (dust, mold, mildew, etc.)
- Cracks and gaps near your electrical outlets, switch plates, or vents
- Cracks near your exterior corners, outdoor water faucets, or the foundation of your home
If you notice these problems in your home, you will likely benefit from air sealing services. Contact Cummings Inc. to get the job done right.
The Services We Offer
We understand that different homes have different needs when it comes to air sealing. We don’t do one-size-fits-all service at our company which is why we offer the following:
- Caulking: This is probably the type of air sealing you’re most familiar with. Our experts will apply caulking to the weak spots in your home and cut down on your unwanted heat transfer.
- Weatherstripping: Your windows and doors are two of the biggest opportunities for energy loss. Weatherstripping will prevent drafts that would drain the energy efficiency of your home.
- Attic Air Sealing: Your attic is the primary area of heat loss and gain in your home. We use professional insulation materials to decrease your energy loss and fortify your home comfort where it matters.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for caulking, weatherstripping, or attic air sealing services—make sure you contact our team.
The Team You Choose Matters
Your home performance services are only as good as the team that provides them. You might have the best intentions scheduling home performance services, but if you choose an underqualified technician, your home probably won’t benefit from these services at all.
It can be hard to find a team that you can trust here in Puyallup. That’s why we always ensure that the services we provide are quality. We’ve worked in the area for the past 35 years—we understand how to keep your home in top shape. When you choose our team you will be warm in the winter and comfortably cool in the summer.