Heating & Air Conditioning
Indoor Air Quality
Commercial Indoor Air Quality in Puyallup, WA
If you really want your commercial space to be a comfortable environment, heating and cooling is only half the equation. You need great indoor air quality too. A lot of businessowners tend to think of indoor air quality services as a luxury. After all, you’re spending a substantial amount of time and money just heating and cooling the space—IAQ services might seem like a little much.
We can assure you that your indoor air quality services are completely necessary. If the indoor air quality in your business isn’t 100%, you’ll suffer the consequences in a variety of ways that we’ll get into below.
If you’re looking to boost the IAQ of your commercial space contact our commercial technicians.
3 Clear Signs That You Have Low Indoor Air Quality Problems
Sometimes it’s hard to tell when you have indoor air quality in problems in your business. Take note of any problems like the following:
- Your Employees/ Tenants/ Customers Struggle with Respiratory Issues: When we say "respiratory issues" here, we’re talking about problems that can often masquerade as symptoms of the common cold or allergies. If people in your commercial building are always coughing, wheezing, and sneezing.
- You Can’t Keep Your Space Comfortable: Do you feel like you have to run your air conditioner endlessly in summer to keep cool or for long periods of time in winter to keep warm? The problem could actually be your indoor air quality. Imbalanced indoor air quality levels make your heating and cooling systems work harder as a result.
- Your Space is Dry: Do you feel dried out after a day at the office? Poor indoor air quality can lead to irritation around the eyes, nose, throat, and skin.
Common Indoor Air Quality Problems
So now that you’ve read everything above, you might have come to the realization that your indoor air quality is low—but how did it get like this? Well, there are a variety of indoor air contaminants that can affect your business including:
- Carbon dioxide, colognes, and tobacco smoke
- Gases, dust, and fiberglass
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), fumes from cleansers, disinfectants or pesticides, and other toxic vapors
- Dust mites, microbial contaminants, fungi, and other bacteria
All these problems can really add up and bring down your indoor air quality. If your indoor air quality is low, it’s time to call in a professional. Only we can eliminate problems like this from your home.
Trust Our Team with Your IAQ Services
We offer truly comprehensive indoor air quality work. You can contact our team for anything from an air duct cleaning to humidifier or dehumidifier services. We have unique indoor air quality problems here in Western Washington, so when you want quality service that’s sure to keep your business comfortable and healthy you need a team like ours. We’re a family run business that’s worked in this area for the past 35 years. We know indoor air quality and we know how to service businesses just like yours. Choose our team and you will be warm in the winter and comfortably cool in the summer.